Waterfront Condo on Skaket Beach, Orleans, MA
Beautiful Cape Cod waterfront vacation condo located on the very popular Skaket Beach in the town of Orleans.
Cape Cod Vacation Tip: Have groceries delivered right to your Cape Cod rental!
Beautiful Cape Cod waterfront vacation condo is located on the very popular Skaket Beach in the town of Orleans, MA and has been enjoyed by thousands of vacationers for over 5 decades. I have been blessed to be the owner for over 30 years. You’ll enjoy 250 feet of private Skaket Beach with only 7 other condos in three separate buildings. Cape Cod Bay is warm and safe for the entire family. Enjoy great sunsets as you relax on the front deck. Enjoy great fishing on your private Beach or take a full/half day fishing trip from near by Rock Harbor in Orleans.Amenities:
• 250 feet of private beach
• First Floor
• 3 bedrooms
• Sleeps 6
• Large enclosed hot and cold outdoor shower
• Deck facing water
• Washer/Dryer off master bedroom
• Additional sink and mirror in master bedroom
• 2 Flat Screen Color TV’s & 2 DVD players
• Micro wave, additional broiler table top oven, coffee maker, blender, etc.
• Parking for 2 cars
• Early Sat. check-in: 12:00 noon
• Late Sat. check-out: 11:00 amNearby Activities:
- Enjoy great sunsets as you relax on the front deck.
- Enjoy great fishing on your private Beach.
- Take a full/half day fishing trip from near by Rock Harbor in Orleans.
- Enjoy great dining at 35 local restaurants ranging from very casual to elegant. Take a short walk to the Captain Linnell House, voted best fine dining and most romantic on the Cape.
- If shopping is you pleasure you’ll fine quaint shops, outlets, galleries and many unusual antique spots in the area.
- From mid June till early August enjoy watching future major leaguer’s play baseball for the Orleans Cardinals in the elite Cape Cod Baseball League.
- If golf is your game, the Cape offers some of the best golf in the Northeast. Enjoy over 30 great golf courses throughout the Cape. Many are of championship caliber.
- Take a day trip by ferry to Martha’s Vineyard or Nantucket.
- Go whale watching in Provincetown
- Be entertained by top name performers at the Melody Tent in Hyannis.
Weekly rental; off-season weekend rentals are available.Availability:
Seasonal availability. Please call with your specific dates.
Website: click here
Orleans • link to this rental • tell-a-friend •
Inquire about this property:
Nearby Vacation Rentals:
<< South Yarmouth Cottage Sleeps 5 | VACATION HOME - private beach - Lookout Bluff, Truro - >>
Read More About Cape Cod:
- The Great Yellow Day
- The Indians Saved the Day
- They Made Out Hunkey Dory
- Real Bores!
- Bring Oiled Paper For Your Windows