Barefoot walk to beach in Bourne (Monument Beach)
Kick off your shoes—you won’t need them while you’re here! Looking for a private, quiet, spacious, and rejuvenating Cape Cod getaway spot? Come stay a week at the Cape Bay Guest House! Step into our lush gardens and through the front door of your own private home in a quiet neighborhood just a short stroll down the hill to the beach. Grab your towel, some sunscreen, and go! No need to hunt for parking—you’ll walk right on to a lovely, quiet harbor beach with swimming, boating, and gorgeous views of Mashnee Island and beyond.
When you return from your day at the shore, a large and comfortable home away from home awaits you. A spacious private deck and outdoor grilling area (with new, double-burner gas grill) leads you into a large and bright living area, complete with satellite TV. A lofted, sun-filled kitchen is fully equipped from paper plates to fine china, including that must-have lobster pot! New appliances and hardwood flooring throughout. The roomy first floor has lovely cathedral ceilings reflecting both nautical and historical interests with ample seating for family TV viewing, games, or reflection. A second bathroom has been newly installed on the ground floor. An outdoor shower and changing area have also been added for your beaching convenience. Upstairs, there are three roomy bedrooms (two with queen beds, and the other with two twins) and another bathroom. You will have full and exclusive use of the entire house. Come make yourself at home! The house is perfect for reunions, vacations, or simply a luxurious getaway. Visit our webpage for more pictures and information: www.capebayinn.com
Cape Cod Vacation Tip: Have groceries delivered right to your Cape Cod rental!
Cape Bay Inn and Guest House is a gracious, spacious, and luxurious “home away from home” nestled in a residential area of Monument Beach village in Bourne, MA—the Upper Cape’s gateway to a variety of local attractions and destinations. We are located just up the hill from a lovely, secluded harbor beach where sunbathing, swimming, volleyball, and boating activities await you.
Landlubbers? Some of the area’s most sought-after golf courses, shopping, and dining are minutes away.
We rent by the week; bring the family (we can accommodate up to 6 guests)! The Guest House is comprised of three spacious bedrooms (two with queen beds, and one with two twins), two bathrooms, a spacious living room, and a lovely lofted kitchen with long trestle table to fit the whole family and a cozy fireplace (for “looks”—you won’t need it!), and a variety of “Olde Cape Cod” artifacts.
We’re sorry – we can’t accommodate your four-footed family members (we’ll be happy to provide you with a list of highly-recommended kennels and pet “spas” nearby!).
The Rooms & Amenities:
Each room is decorated differently with inviting, relaxing colors, plush bedding, and tasteful furniture.
* The “Melanie Robin” and “Grace Jay” rooms each feature a queen-sized bed; the “Heather Renee” has two twin beds and is perfect for children (or guests who prefer not to share everything!)
* Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access is available throughout the Inn.
* Bedrooms are equipped with air-conditioning.
* Satellite Television, games, and books are available throughout the house for the occasional rainy day or lazy evening in.Amenities:
Air conditioning; satellite TV; complimentary high-speed wireless internet; linens and bedding; kitchen; outdoor shower; porch and gas grill.
Additional items and services available for an additional fee (ask your host):
—fishing and boating excursions
—“water taxi” ride to a popular local waterfront restaurant
—picnic lunch boxes
—Cape Cod canal
—shuttles to ferries (Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket islands)
—boating and fishing
* When you reserve your stay, you will be required to submit a signed lease and a deposit equaling 50% ($725.00) of your weekly rate. Deposit is fully refundable if you cancel within 14 days of your stay. Failure to cancel within 14 days will result in the loss of your deposit.
* Upon booking, you will be asked to sign a short-term rental lease and submit a security deposit of $500, which will be returned to you within 1 week of your stay (unless damage has been detected per the terms of your lease agreement).Availability:
Rents by the week: Saturday to Saturday throughout the summer and fall (approximately May-October). Call us for availability!
Availability Calendar: click here
Website: click here
Bourne • link to this rental • tell-a-friend •
Inquire about this property:Contact Name: Kim and Terry Enos
Nearby Vacation Rentals:
<< Bass River Beauty Kayaking Biking & Kid Friendly | Cape Cod Cottage Close to Beaches Sleeps 3 >>
Read More About Cape Cod:
- Swimming From the Vineyard to Falmouth
- Old Cape Cod Kitchens
- Take Route 6A To See Old Cape Cod
- Oldest Street In the U.S.
- Town of Mashpee MA Overview & Map