Coastal Waters & Offshore Marine Forecasts
Cape Cod area & offshore marine forecasts including Cape Cod Bay, Nantucket Sound, Great South Channel, Georges Bank, and the waters South of New England out to 1000 fathoms.
It is always a good idea to check the weather before heading out on the water. Even if the weather looks “finest kind”, it can change around here very quick. I remember many times when the weather forecast was “a little off” (especially offshore), so always be prepared for foul weather. If you are an avid boater, you should consider getting yourself an EPIRB (emergency positioning indicating radio beacon). These are required for offshore commercial vessels, but are a good idea for any active boater. They are also very affordable nowadays (see below).
- CAPE COD BAY
- NANTUCKET SOUND
- COASTAL WATERS FROM PROVINCETOWN MA TO CHATHAM MA TO NANTUCKET MA OUT 20 NM
- COASTAL WATERS FROM MONTAUK NY TO BLOCK ISLAND RI TO MARTHAS VINEYARD MA TO NANTUCKET MA SOUTHEAST TO 20 NM
- GULF OF MAINE TO THE HAGUE LINE
- GEORGES BANK…FROM THE NORTHEAST CHANNEL TO THE GREAT SOUTH CHANNEL INCLUDING WATERS EAST OF CAPE COD…TO THE HAGUE LINE
- SOUTH OF NEW ENGLAND…FROM THE GREAT SOUTH CHANNEL TO HUDSON CANYON INCLUDING THE WATERS SOUTH OF MARTHA VINEYARD AND NANTUCKET ISLAND…OUT TO 1000 FMS
- HUDSON CANYON TO BALTIMORE CANYON INCLUDING THE WATERS S OF 1000 FATHOMS OUT TO 40N 65W TO 38N 67W TO 36N 70W
- OFFSHORE SYNOPSIS:NEW ENGLAND CONTINENTAL SHELF AND SLOPE WATERS FROM 25 NM OFFSHORE TO THE HAGUE LINE…EXCEPT TO 1000 FMS S OF NEW ENGLAND
What do you think about Coastal Waters & Offshore Marine Forecasts? Leave a comment
Comments:No comments yet.
leave a comment
Related Posts: are tagged with fishing, marine forecast, weather, offshore, boating
- 5 Favorite Cape Cod Kayaking Trips
- 2009 Great White Shark Season Wrap Up
- Chatham Fisherman Charged with Humpback Whale Crime
- Cape Cod Evacuation Route: West may not be best
- Rainy Day on Cape Cod: What to do?
<< Pave Paws Radar Station at Otis AFB | The Lost & Found Dory Fishermen of The Schooner Joseph E. Johnson >>
Leave a Comment:
Read More About Cape Cod