Driving Directions From New York City to Cape Cod
If driving to Cape Cod from NY City, you are going to take Interstate 95 North through Connecticut and Providence then take Interstate 195 East to Route 25. You will enter the Cape over the Bourne Bridge approach which spans the Cape Cod Canal. Complete driving directions from New York City to Cape Cod:
Start address: New York, NY
End address: Bourne, MA 02532
Distance & Driving Time: 235 mi (about 4 hours 49 mins)
- Turn right into the entry ramp to FDR Dr
- Bear right onto the FDR Dr N ramp
- Take the Triboro Br exit 17 to Bruckner Expwy (I-278)/Grand Central Pkwy
- Take the I-278 E ramp to Bronx (I-87 N)/Upstate N Y/New England
- Take the I-278 E exit 47 to New Haven
- Take the I-278 E ramp to New Haven
- Bear left at I-95 N
- Take the I-195 E exit 20 to East Providence/Cape Cod
- Take the RT-25 E exit 22A to Cape Cod
- Take the Bourne Bridge approach onto Cape Cod
Once you cross the Bourne Bridge, there is a rotary or traffic circle. Off this rotary you can take MacArthur Boulevard south towards Falmouth or take Sandwich Road north to either Route 6 (the Mid-Cape Highway) or Route 6A (the scenic route) to points east as far as Provincetown.
You might also want to read our traffic reports and driving tips.
leave a comment
Related Posts: are tagged with New York City to Cape Cod, driving directions, general, getting around, traffic
- Cape Cod Shuttle
- What are the busiest tourist weekends on Cape Cod?
- Getting to Cape Cod from Logan Airport & Public Transportation
- Cape Cod Evacuation Route: West may not be best
- What is a cape?
<< Sam Diego’s Hyannis | Blackfish Invasions >>
Leave a Comment:
Read More About Cape Cod